Friday, March 16, 2007

treat your spirit

For what are we without Inspiration? Without the Hope to Dream and the Daring to Believe? We are mortal coils. But with Inspiration, and the Art that births from it, we are Eternal. We are Spirit. We are ALIVE AND WE ARE ONE.
- Angi Sullins (from Duirwaigh Gallery)

artwork by Linda Ravenscroft


Have you seen this mini-film yet? It is a ravishingly beautiful and haunting message of creativity and inspiration that speaks something new to my heart every time I watch it.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the link to watch the film. Since I was there last, they've announced that they have created a book and DVD of the film (with a portion of the proceeds going to the Make A Wish Foundation). If you'll excuse me now, I'm off to purchase a gift for my spirit.

peace & light -
m'lis

No comments: